Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I'm just winding down from our Holiday. Not your typical Thanksgiving by many standards, but it is pretty much the norm at our house. Rene and I both worked today. This Holiday is about being thankful for what you have. I have an awesome family at work. I got to celebrate today with them. We had so much food that we are apparently known throughout the institution for how much we bring. There are close to 130 employees and while not all of them were there today I swear we bring enough food to feed that many!
When I got home I got to spend some quality time with my girls and bake Cranberry orange oat scones (that is what we had for dinner) with Isabella. Now that really is something to be Thankful for. Before you feel too sorry for us, we will be celebrating Thanksgiving as a family Tomorrow. Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy...The whole nine yards. We'll get the Christmas Tree out and decorate. I don't like to think about it as missing a holiday, but rather prolonging the festivities!
Hope everyone had a Wonderful and blessed Holiday. May you have a excellent tryptophan induced sleep!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Can I get your recipe for the Cranberry orange oat scones?

Pretty please?