Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bathing Babies and Butterflies










Is there anything more wonderful than bathing small babies? I'm not sure there is. Chloe is at such a fun age. She absolutley LOVES her baths. And talk about a HAM when the camera is on!! I took these pictures this weekend while visiting my Aunt Marie and Uncle Mikes home in Houston.
















I am so greatful that we have family here in Texas that we can spend time with . It was such a joy to watch Isabella play with "The kids" (My cousins) She had such a blast! I had to remind her that those "Kids" were the same age as me! Talk about Young at heart. You all made a lasting impression on her and she will never forget you. Trust me! We are very thankful for your hospitality!

One of the highlights of this weekend was visiting the Butterfly Center at the Houston Museum of Natural History. What an amazing place! We were all in awe of this collection of one of god's most beautiful creations. Even Rene was Butified! Notice his lovely new scalp accesory!

No comments: