Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ahhh, The simple life

Well more simple anyway. That's how it feels. I'm down a husband and a daughter. Rene and Isabella are enjoying themselves in Germany visiting friends and relatives. Chloe and I are enjoying a staycation while the house gets painted. Running errands and meeting friends for lunch occasionally are about the only things on our agenda. Oh and I have picked a room a day while they are gone to be the focus of my attention. It was my intention to scrapbook everyday as well, but that one I have not accomplished. I did however print some pictures, so I'm getting closer. It's amazing how simple it seems with just one kiddo and no work worries. I did make a vow to not check my work e-mail or voicemail while I'm off and so far I've upheld that. I guess I'm not living controlled Chaos this week. I think everybody needs one of these. I reccomend it for everyone!

No comments: