Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009 Another year of Chaos?

How many times have you muttered the words "When things slow down I'll...." ? Do things ever slow down? I've found myself muttering those words for the past 2 or 3 years! It's craziness! 2009 is showing no signs of being any different. That's why I've dedicated the month of January to getting things organized and cleaning out the mess. Even that is challenging. My hope is to make it so that we aren't spending all of our time off from work picking up the mess from the time that we did work. So far 8 large (39 gallon size) trash bags left out closet on their way to goodwill. Man did that feel good. On the slate for this weekend? Our master bathroom. I'm eating this elephant room by room. The game room is better, but I have a feeling it's not done yet. There's more to do here. Some of the big ones still to come are Isabella's room and our bedroom. I don't think there are enough days in January. We'll see.

No comments: